Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Birthday for my Boss

It is my boss's birthday this weekend so I made a card yesterday.  I struggled making one all evening yesterday and finally ended up with this one.  I scored the top and bottom with the Scorepal and added the Paisley embossed panel of the same colour to add some texture.  Two of the presents are popped up at different heights to add some dimension. I'm still not quite sure if I'm happy with it but it is growing on me :)   Hope you like it.


Stamps: Create a Cupcake 
Ink: Riding Hood Red 
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Cool Caribbean, Very Vanilla, Ruby Red and Pool Party markers
Accessories: Scallop punch, Scallop Oval punch, Paisley embossing folder (Cuttlebug), SU Paper Pack DP, Scorepal, dimensionals, 
** All stamps, ink, paper and accessories are SU or SU retired unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment