Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

PPC-CC 37 and MOJO163


I struggled with this colour combination but now that it’s done, I think it turned out not too bad. The stamp set is SU Echoes of Kindness and the sentiment is a $1.50 clear stamp set from Michaels. Ribbon was SU grey taffeta and the dry embossed background is from the Cuttlebug With Gratitude set. I used SU Pretty in Pink, Really Rust and Certainly Celery ink and the Happy Birthday is stamped in Versamark. Thanks for the inspiration. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christa, love your card! You did an awesome job using rust! I found putting cajun craze in my card a little hard, but don't you just love working out of your comfort zone! You turned out a truly fabby card. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at PPC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a fabby job using this difficult color combo this week! WTG!

    Lori - PPC Diva

    ReplyDelete