Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Easter Lily


I went to an all-day crop hosted by Scrapbook City (http://www.scrapbookcity.ca/home.html) at my church. This small store has loads of great stuff and is run by a wonderful family. Most of the people at the crop were doing scrapbook pages but I made some cards (we also had a chance to do some make-and-takes which I will post later). This card very simple, made with the From the Garden level 1 Hostess stamp. I stamped the image in Wild Wasabi and coloured it in using blender pens for a water colour look. The leaves are Certainly Celery. I used Barely Banana and Apricot Appeal for the centre of the flower and then added some yellow glitter that I got at the Dollar store. There is also a hint of Bashful Blue on the lily petals coming out from the center. I mounted the image on Bayou Blue and and Barely Banana. The sentiment is from All Holidays and is stamped using classic Black ink.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment