Here's the last card from my birthday card class yesterday.
- Garden Whimsey stamp set
- Groovy Guava cardstock (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")
- Gable Green cardstock (4" x 5 1/4")
- Purely Pomegranate cardstock (2 3/4" x 3 1/4")
- Soft Sky cardstock (2" x 3 1/4")
- Scrap of White cardstock to stamp Butterfly image
- Groovy Guava classic ink
- Black classic ink
- Cuttlebug and Floral Cuttlebug folder
- Groovy Guava double stitched ribbon
- Snail adhesive
- Tommy glue
- Run Gable Green cardstock through the Cuttlebug to dry emboss it
- Stamp Butterfly image on scrap of white cardstock. Cut out, not worrying about the body and antenae
- Stamp "Time to be happy..."sentiment at the bottom of the Soft Sky cardstock and adhere this piece to the Purely Pomegranate cardstock as shown in the picture above.
- With Black ink, stamp Butterfly image over the top corner of the Soft Sky piece, overlapping onto the Purely Pomegranate piece. Don't worry if the stamp does not come out perfectly.
- Stick rhinstones to bigger white spots on the butterfly using glue
- Align Groovy Guava butterfly over black butterfly so that the body and antenae show from underneath. Adhere with dimensionals.
- Cut a length of Groovy Guava double stitched ribbon (about 5") and tape around the bottom of the Glorious Green piece. Tie a smaller piece of ribbon around this ribbon on the left hand side.
- Finish card (as shown above)